Please read all of the following terms of the agreement below, then at the bottom enter your name, today’s date, and check the box to accept the terms of this agreement.
- We authorise the Studio to arrange the photography of our Wedding. We understand there is a 3 working day cooling-off period from the date of signing this contract and for any orders placed.
- We have received, read and understand the price estimate provided by the Studio, which has been confirmed for our wedding, on payment of the deposit/booking fee. We agree that payment of the initial deposit/booking fee confirms the booking with the Studio as per the details shown in the front of this order.
- We agree to pay the full balance at least two weeks prior to the Wedding Day. Failure to do so gives the Studio the right to refuse to carry out the full photographic services.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations etc are our responsibility and may be deducted from the photographic coverage unless paid for separately. (NB If the photographer is required to remain after the meal, a meal should be provided by the Bride and Groom.)
- (a) We are satisfied that the details overleaf are correct and will confirm the details prior to the Wedding. We agree to advise the hairdressers and make-up artists, the hire cars and the caterers of all the relevant times, details and locations as detailed here and to coordinate their services.
(b) The details & times listed form part of this agreement and we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for the Studio to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. We acknowledge the Studio cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow the Studio to fulfil it’s contracted duty, other photography by family and friends will be at the discretion of the Studio’s photographer.
- We accept the responsibility to contact the Studio, at least two weeks prior to Wedding, to confirm details are correct and there are no alterations.
- We agree to immediately advise the Studio in writing of any alterations in the details listed here including postponement or cancellation of the wedding.
- In the event of cancellation of the wedding we agree that the deposit/booking fee will be forfeited.
- We agree the Copyright is to be shared by the Studio and ourselves. We give permission to the Studio to use any image of our Wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for the Studio. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission.
- We agree to pay an overtime rate of $420 per hour if coverage is to be extended on the day past the amount of time agreed upon.
- Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, the Studio will notify the Bride & Groom of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills or provide a refund, whichever is the client’s choice.
- The Studio shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the Studio’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, loss of photos in transit between the Studio and professional laboratories employed by the Studio, loss or damage to proofs during processing and developing either by the Studio or professional laboratories employed by the Studio, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Studio completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the Studio shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment.
- It is agreed that the liability of the Studio shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
You have already
- booked us for your wedding day,
- payed the deposit,
- and now signed the agreement.
What you can expect from here on is:
- A copy of the above signed agreement will land in your email inbox.
- 3 weeks prior to your wedding date, your assigned photographer will give you a call to touch base and complete your Wedding Photography Itinerary with you. This would also be a good time to discuss any further photo ideas you have.
- After your chat with the photographer, you will receive the final invoice for the remaining 50% of the package price from us, which will require payment within 7 days of it being issued to you.
- We require payment to be made up front, prior to your wedding day. This is to enable us to get to work on your photo editing and creating any extra items you have requested, all while you are away enjoying your honeymoon.
Please remember that you can always feel free to contact us for a chat about your wedding photography. We are also happy to meet with you on the Gold Coast if you would prefer to meet face to face.